We, as the board members of Green Jade Estates Drive, would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the neighborhood. We all believe this is a wonderful community to live in, and are certain you will feel the same.
We would like to inform you of a few things regarding your new neighborhood. This is just helpful information to assist you in settling in.
- We have a web site that we use for updates regarding the neighborhood. You can find it at http://greenjade63026.wordpress.com/
- As a neighborhood, we have decided to have only one trash service for pick up. It is voted on yearly at our annual subdivision meeting. We currently use Allied Waste Services, 12976 St Charles Rock Road, Bridgeton MO 63044. Phone: 636-947-5959
- For sewer services, our provider is Meramec Sewer Company, PO Box 625, Fenton MO 63026. Phone: 636-343-9923
- Subdivision dues currently are $250.00 per year (from 1st June to 31st May). This covers utilities; grass cutting of our 4 common ground areas; snow removal and salting; street repairs (eg replacement of concrete slabs, asphalt patching); and other expenses for the neighborhood. You will receive a statement of money expenditures on a yearly basis, provided at the meeting.
- Posted on the website under the “Bylaws” tab, you will find a list of our current Bylaws.
Again, we would like to welcome you to the neighborhood. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact one of us.
Steve English (President, 261 Green Jade)
Mike Perry (Secretary/Treasurer, 276 Green Jade)